Full Service for Your Association
If you, as a homeowners’ association, opt to organize and oversee the inspections for the study, the work must be done by a licensed structural engineer or architect. With our “full reserve studies” option, we provide professional contacts and handle all walk-throughs and communication with those contacts, so you can focus on other important matters.
The Best Reserve Study on the Market Today
Once the inspection is completed, we compile the results into our comprehensive review study. We also provide full financial planning, accounting for any costs in your reserve budget, and providing funding options for costs outside of your reserves.
Your personal Homeowners’ association reserve study is housed on our web-based SmartProperty system, which you can access anytime. This program is simple and easy to use, letting you track reserve components and create and review multiple funding scenarios using onboard reporting tools. You get instant and flexible readings of your data, so you know exactly how to handle your funds. This system is protected on our encrypted cloud network, ensuring full protection of your data.
Your homeowners’ association reserve study is guaranteed accurate, and professionally insured to protect against incorrect estimations. And our professional contacts and extensive experience in this work save your homeowners’ association time and expense while providing unparalleled results to ensure you remain fully compliant.
We offer multiple program options to help you pick and choose the service size and frequency to fit your budget.
- Full or partial reserve study assistance
- Three service frequencies: 1, 2 or 3 years
- Three timing options to receive results: 5 business days, 4 weeks, or 8 weeks
We’re Here to Help
At Silvercreek Association Management, we offer professional and reliable assistance and the most accurate reserve study in the industry. Our reserve specialists are experienced in homeowners’ association community planning and can help manage unexpected costs to ensure your reserve to annual total budget ratio follows FHA recommendations. We offer full or partial assistance in a range of package options to work best for you.
How to Process Works: Start to Finish
Getting started is easy. Simply forward the signed agreement to Silvercreek Association Management with the completed questionnaire and your financial documents. Once this information is in, we:
- Conduct a physical analysis (for full reserve studies only)
- Do a full financial analysis
- Complete a preliminary reserve study draft
- Provide final reserve study report
- If any payments are needed for repairs, we can recommend strategies to account for any costs.
Safe and Accurate Summaries Guaranteed
- Our work is insured with Errors and Omissions for Reserve Studies and Technology for up to $1,000,000, as well as additional workers comp and hired and non-owned auto policies.
- All data on our SmartProperty system is secure with Silvercreek with an encrypted cloud network.
Staying fully compliant with today’s growing list of civil code requirements means it is more important than ever to rely on the experts. We’re here for you. We have the extensive hands-on experience and professional tools you need to keep you fully compliant while ensuring you are fully prepared for any costs, saving homeowners money immediately and over the long-term.